We welcome your group to the Everglades Wonder Gardens! To ensure that you have an enjoyable experience here with us, we have a few guidelines. So your group will fully enjoy the educational aspect we have to offer, you will have the experience of a staff guide as your host.
Children’s Groups – Schools, Camps, Home School Networks, Church Groups
- Ages 5 to 17 – we require 1 chaperone for every 10 children.
- Maximum is 30 children per tour, minimum is 12.
- Fee is $5 per child, $8 per adult educator or parental chaperone.
Adult/Senior Group Fee is $10 per person and includes a tour guide. (Regular guest admission does not include a tour guide.)
Group Tours can be reserved for 10:30am or 1:30pm and are booked on a first come, first serve basis. (The 1:30pm tour time is not available on Saturdays.)
Please email us at email@example.com and include your contact email address for the group so that we may approve all details (date, time and number guests). You MUST receive a confirmation email in reply to reserve your date and time.
Payment is required in advance or due upon arrival in one single payment, covering the cost for the entire group. No additional coupons or discounts may be applied. Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled time.
Let us know in advance if you intend on using the picnic area so we can reserve enough seating for your group. There are 6 tables available. You are welcomed to bring packed lunches or snacks onto property with the understanding you must clean up your mess!
Also make us aware if you have a certain amount of time allotted for your tour. Guided tours typically take between 45 minutes to an hour.
Please alert your group of the following guidelines for their visit:
- Remain on the paths/walkways – NO RUNNING!
- Do not tap on the glass
- NO feeding the wildlife
- NO fingers in any cages – Birds will bite!
- Place all trash/waste in trash cans. Clean up after yourself if using picnic area
- Keep voices quiet and calm so not to disturb the wildlife or the peacefulness of the gardens for others guests and so everyone in your group is able to hear all of the information given by your tour guide.
Wildlife Encounter Policy: Wildlife encounters are at the sole discretion of the wildlife staff and cannot be scheduled in advance. We do NOT guarantee one-on-one displays or interaction of any of our wildlife. Exhibited displays can change without notice.
Click the links below for coloring pages featuring a few of our birds!