We look forward to welcoming your group to the Everglades Wonder Gardens!
While you are here, a member of our staff will serve as your host and guide. And, so that you can get the most out of your visit, we need you and your group members to follow some basic guidelines. You’ll find them further down this page.
- Ages 5 to 17 – 1 chaperone for every 10 children
- Maximum children per tour: 30; Minimum children per tour: 12
- Fees: $5 per child; $8 per adult educator or parental chaperone.
Adult/Senior Group Tours
- Fee: $10 per person (includes tour guide) (Regular admission prices do NOT include a tour guide.)
- Reservations can be made for 10:30 am or 1:30 pm
- Bookings are confirmed on a first-come, first-served basis. (Note: The 1:30pm tour time is not available on Saturdays.)
Steps to book:
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Include this information: your group’s contact email address so that we can (pending availability) approve all of your details; include the date and time of your desired visit; and the number of guests);
- Receive an email from us confirming your reservation date and time (or advising non-availability);
- Pay in advance/upon arrival for all of your group members. Unfortunately, we can’t apply any additional coupons or discounts to your visit;
- Arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled time, and present your reservation email;
- Your tour begins. (Bear in mind that our guided tours usually take between 45 minutes to an hour, so please let us know beforehand if you need a shorter tour.)
Planning to picnic?
Let us know in advance if you want to use the picnic area so we can reserve enough seating for your group. We have six (6) tables, and you are welcome to bring packed lunches or snacks onto the property provided you LEAVE NO TRACES of your visit!
Really important rules to follow so everyone can have a great time!
- Always remain on the paths/walkways – NO RUNNING!
- Tapping on the glass is forbidden.
- No feeding the wildlife.
- Keep all fingers out of our cages – Birds will bite!
- Place all trash/waste in trash cans. And, please clean up after yourselves if you use the picnic area.
- Keep your voices quiet and calm so that you do not disturb the wildlife or the peacefulness of the gardens for others guests. This also makes it possible for everyone in your group to hear all the information your tour guide gives you.
Click the links below for coloring pages featuring a few of our birds!